25th September, 2016.

25th September, 2016 was not a day in my lifetime but a lifetime in a day. I lost a precious soul for good without even getting the chance to say goodbye to her. We all know that our time in this world is limited and eventually we all will end up underneath a sheet never to wake up again. Yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know, someone we love. It is like climbing down the stairs to your bedroom thinking that there is one more stair and there is not. There are no human words to describe grief. The sharp pain in your chest at what has been loved and lost. Some things in life are known through experience only. There is a sound to heartbreak that only the broken can hear. It is not a string of letters making words and words making poems. I will grieve forever and will never get over the loss of a loved one like my madam Farida. I have learned to live with it. I will never be whole again as a part of me went with her when she died and a part of her remains with me.

Comments

  1. Tribute to a pure soul, fantastic friend, a loving mother a sincere wife a devoted teacher a trustworthy colleague and what not. My vocabulary fails to express my feelings towards her because she was so much more than all the adjectives I can add. Love you so much. I'm sure you must be at a better place. See you soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Life Well Lived!

FULL CIRCLE MOMENT

FROM REJECTION TO RE EJECTION