SHE SEES WHAT OTHERS CANNOT
When I look at her, I aspire to inspire before I expire.
This piece of writing is intended to acquaint you with someone who has a spine of steel and a heart of gold. Because of her, I laugh a little harder, cry less and smile more.
Mehwish Shehzadi has done M. Phil from Quaid e Azam University and is offering her services as a junior instructor at National Institute of Fire and Technology that comes under Directorate General Civil Defense Ministry of Interior Islamabad.
I'll never forget how she has always been there for me ever since I have known her. In a world full of self centered and mean people, she is the one who approached me through our mutual friend Falak. She stands apart by supporting me when things fall apart in my life. She is the best listener, a great motivational speaker, my human diary and a bank where I deposit my worries and apprehensions. She is the one who makes me believe that there is still goodness in the world. The best thing about her is that she can hear me even when I'm quiet. We both share such a strong bond that she can feel my fears and tears through my audio messages and can hear me even when I'm quiet.. It's been five months since we connected and I don't remember a week when she wouldn't have contacted me.
She has shaken and waken me thoroughly through her exemplary positivity, hope and uplifting attitude. She is full of life, by life I mean love, laughter and loyalty. She wakes up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction. Her strong faith in ALLAH ALMIGHTY is enviable.
I highly appreciate and respect her for understanding and knowing me so well. It is because she can relate to every word of mine as she has already been through the eyesight problems that I'm going through.
A blind man who sees is better than a sighted man who is blind. (Persian Proverb)
It's not that she is blind rather the people around her are blind who can see but do not see. It hurts me when she calls herself visually impaired. To me, she is a sighted person, the one who can clearly see my potential and talent but is blind to my shortcomings. Her supporting and encouraging words have the power to change my mind and mood.
It's not the happy people who are thankful but thankful people who are happy. I have learnt gratitude from her. She is content with what she has and lives in the present. I have never heard her saying "WHEN I USED TO SEE..." because that was when she was someone else and now she is a totally different person, much stronger than she has ever been after going through a life changing ordeal. If she can't reach somewhere, that doesn't mean that she is disabled. She is differently abled and has reached greater heights of glory than the so called sighted people. People perceive her as someone who lacks sight but very few are aware of the vision that she has. She is a wonderful combination of strength and vulnerability and a pillar of support. What makes her very special is the fact that she overlooks my broken fence and admires the flowers in my garden. I feel like I can conquer the world with one hand as long as she is holding the other. Nothing and no one can change the way I love her and the faith I have in her love.
I wish her fair winds, calm seas and clear skies.
ReplyDeleteMasha Allah you have beautifully penned down your thoughts ❤️❤️❤️ Masha Allah she has a beautiful soul just like you Maheen ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Thank you so much 💕
DeleteDedicated note indeed ! Great praise .
ReplyDeleteNice, keep it up
ReplyDeleteMasha Allah ❤️💫❤️
ReplyDeleteThe best oneeeeeeeee
ReplyDeleteThe best people bring out the best in me. Thank you so much 💕🥰
DeleteWell while reading the this i thought i was seeing her. Very well description. May God bless you both ameen
ReplyDeleteThank you so much. What I really wanted was that everyone should see her reflection in my words
DeleteNice 👌❤️
ReplyDeleteAwesome Maheen you are wonderful lots of prayers for you my dear
ReplyDelete